Saturday, February 7, 2009

First post!

Well here it is, Eargasm's first post..


That's right, we're here and we're ready to mash and mix our way to the top. Some info on us: Eargasm consists of two deejays, DJ Dustball and DJ Meeks. Our blog is only intended for sampling our mixes/remixes/mashes, we do not condone any type of music downloading.

Lets get things started shall we?

Since this is the first post and dustball can't help me with it we'll both post our favorite remixes as of now, and alittle description, so here we go;


Dustball:

"Ever since I heard this remix, I have loved it. It has a great beat, a cool rap, and its overall a good song in general. Check it out!"

MSTRKRFT ft. Kid Cranberry - Wolfmother (REfix)


Meeks:

"Make sure you also check out this killer remix of MGMT's Kids by George Menov. All aspects of this song make me want to play it over and over, and I wouldn't doubt it will have the same effect on you. Take it from me, this track is hot and it doesn't disapoint!"

MGMT - Kids (George Menov remix)

Be sure to stay tuned! Much more in the future from both us, and our collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment