Saturday, February 7, 2009

80's Roundup


Ah yes, It's my turn (meeks) for a round up. I thought it would be fun to upload 80's only as I've been listening to these songs alot lately, and who DOESNT LIKE the 80's...

First things first; J0URNEY - Anyway you want it

Great fucking track, Telemitry really kills it with this one. 

Next up; Miche@l J@ckson -Smooth Criminal

This remix is done by LAZRTAG, who really know what they're doing, they have shown their skills in this song and many others you can check out at www.myspace.com/LAZRTAG

Oh shit?; A H@! - Take On Me

This one is alittle hard(style), but nonetheless it's fucking killer, it really speeds up to show you the new age fundamental drop beats mixed with the vocals A Ha was famous for.

That's right; Flock 0f Se@gulls - I Ran (So Far Away)

I love the original song, so this remix really made me happy. It's the shit, what can I say.

Lolwut?; B0n J0vi - Livin on a Prayer

Daft Punk mashed with Bon jovi, makes this track.. named, Daft Prayer

Moar; B0n J0vi -Shot Through The Heart

Heres more Bon Jovi, entitled Deladeu A Bad Name (GlowTape!'s Shot Through The Mash Up)

Anyway thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the flashback, stay tuned for more

(I just noticed this was posted under dustball's name, my bad)

0 comments:

Post a Comment