Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chill Music Roundup




Our first roundup. I wanted to start it off sort of low key with some great songs that make you want to relax. We have deadmau5, Emancipator, Ratatat, DJ Shadow, and me, DJ Dustball. Hope you enjoy, and remember to relax!

Deadmau5 ft Kaskade - I Remember

Great track, long and sweet, very relaxed.

DJ Shadow - Lonely Soul

I swear I have a fetish for techno mixed with good rap. This is from DJ Shadow's live set, its mixed extremely well. You should check out the whole album In Tune and on Time!

Ratatat - Crips

Relaxing track, despite the name. Ratatat always provides great melodies that relax you but are very rhythmic.

Emancipator - Shook

DJ Meeks showed me this one. Great, great song. Another rap + techno duo. Extremely well made. Great track.

DJ Dustball - Lost at Sea

Mine! Made this a while back when I was doing more experimental things. Takes a bit, but it builds up into a great song.

---

Hope you like all the songs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment