Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soon It Will Be Cold Enough...



Emancipator, he's been posted before.. but for good reason. I think my music collection is pretty big, but with all the music I listen to, I always find myself coming back to listen to Emancipator just because I simply love listening to his music. It's perfect for every situation and I think he's relatively unknown still even though his EP has been out since 2007 I'm not sure it's getting the recoginition it deserves.


Small review: Emancipator’s Soon It Will Be Cold Enough is an amazing album. Incorporating hints of jazz, electronica, trip-hop and down-tempo into its violins, keys, various samples and the occasional female voice, this 19-year-old college student has put together a release worthier of the attentions of a record label.

Tracklist
1 Lionheart (4:52)
2 Wolf Drawn (3:20)
3 When I Go (5:39)
4 With Rainy Eyes (5:00)
5 The Darkest Evening Of The Year (2:23)
6 Eve (5:50)
7 Smoke Signals (3:48)
8 Periscope Up (3:05)
9 First Snow (5:12)
10 Good Knight (5:06)
11 Soon It Will Be Cold Enough To Build Fires (3:00)
12 Anthem (5:39)

Extra Shook (Mobb Depp Remix) (4:46)

Definatly pick this one up. Simply-fucking-amazing


CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment