Wednesday, May 6, 2009

B A S S H U N T E R



Alright other then the obviously homo album cover this is a pretty good release. It was requested and I'd rather just up his latest, rather then gathering remixes (which I'll still do when I'm not busy as shit.)

Anyway the music is extremly catchy, it's almost like musical crack, you just find yourself singing along. Granted this is more trancey then what I usually post, I'm really up to find whatever is requested, so don't hold back in asking us to find something you'd like. Remember, if you enjoyed listening to this artist (or any other artist posted on this blog)'s music then for gods sake go out and buy their shit and go to their shows, it's not like you WON'T enjoy it more then you already do.. right? RIGHT. Now you can find Basshunter at any major retailer but check him out at his myspace (
http://www.myspace.com/basshunterdance).

tracklist:

1. Now You’re Gone (2:30)
2. All I Ever Wanted (2:58)
3. Please Don’t Go (2:50)
4. I Miss You (3:47)
5. Angel In The Night (3:23)
6. In Her Eyes (3:14)
7. Love You More (3:52)
8. Camilla (3:16)
9. Dream Girl (4:28)
10. I Can Walk On Water (3:46)
11. Bass Creator (5:02)
12. Russia Privjet (4:05)
13. Boten Anna (3:29)
14. Dota (3:22)
15. Now You’re Gone (Fonzerelli Edit) (3:15)
16. All I Ever Wanted (Fonzerelli Edit) (2:34)


remember if you ever want something posted, hit us up.


camera


0 comments:

Post a Comment