Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bassnectar full length album & more

Sup, I couldn't really get around dubstep today as I've been grinding and searching for the best hits out right now, and I'm paying the price as I sit here tired as shit and thinking about making some coffee. Although my searching has paid off and I've come across a full length album by dub genious Bassnectar entitled, Cozza Frenzy which was released digitally last month.

This album almost has two sides to it, one glitchy wobbly mixed with ultra wicked basslines. The other is chilled out and just a beautiful mess to listen to. (credits to squeegie for that nice run down).

Killer stuff, enjoy this one people.



NOTE: the album is in FLAC bitrate so the download speed may be slow depending on that.

Bassnectar - Cozza Frenzy
Dubstep / Glitch / Breakbeat / Hip Hop

TRACKLIST:
01. Bassnectar - Boombox (04:48)
02. Bassnectar feat. Seasunz - Cozza Frenzy (03:44)
03. Bassnectar feat Seasunz - Cozza Frenzy (Mega-Bass Remix) (06:40)
04. Bassnectar - The Churn Of The Century (04:03)
05. Mr. Projectile - Love Here (Bassnectar Remix) (06:41)
06. Bassnectar feat. Cates & DPL - Backpack Rehab (06:10)
07. Bassnectar feat. Zumbi - Teleport Massive (04:32)
08. Bassnectar - West Coast Lo-Fi Rides Again (04:27)
09. Fever Ray - When I Grow Up (Bassnectar Remix) (06:02)
10. Bassnectar Feat. Double You - I am a Laser (05:42)
11. Bassnectar - Window Seat (07:16)
12. Bassnectar - I Wish I Was a Hipster (01:31)
13. Bassnectar feat. Capital J - Are You Ready (02:51)
14. Bassnectar - Boombox (Bassnectar & iLL.Gates Remix) (06:24)
15. Bassnectar - Before We Dissolve (04:24)




ALSO, stay posted! big ups in the near future!

1 comments:

Bassnectar Labs said...

Hey Noremac. BIGLOVE for the support. What's an email we can reach you? - D @ Bassnectar Labs

Post a Comment