Friday, September 11, 2009

The Requesters


I recently heard this tune on an Annie Mac mashup show. All I have to say is I was completely blown away. I learned what the groups name was, The Requesters. They are apparently new and their genre is kind of hard to explain. It's like electro, some house, and some heavy metal thrown in. They released their self titled EP only a little while ago, and a lot of their stuff is hard to find. Luckily I did find their mixtape and EP. Definitley download both of these, their music is epic and you will love it.

The Requesters - Requesters EP

The Requesters - Mixtape

Mixtape tracklist:
Mooqee Vs Beatvandals - Back up
Ace of Clubs - Classid Four
Mike Snow - Animal (Fake Blood Rmx)
Cerrone - Je suis music (Armand Van Helden Rmx)
The Requesters - ???
Michael Jackson - They don't care about us
Dub Deluxe - Sex on Sax (Destroy Disco Big Bass Mix)
TLC - No Scrubs (Acapella)
Jokers of the scene - Baggy Bottom Boys
NAS - I Can (Acapella)
David Rubato - Institubes Express 999 (Bobmo Rmx)
Dj Fixx - Bass in your face
Opus III - It's a Fine Day (Acapella)
Destroy Disco - Fly or Bounce (Bart Bmore Rmx)
Lazy Lay - Float my Boat
Public Enemy - Bring the noise (Acapella)
Boys Noize - Jeffer
Sepalot - Go Get it (AC Slater Rmx)
The Requesters - F.U.N. (Demo)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

any chance of a re-up of the ep? i've already got my ears around the sexy summer mix.

Post a Comment