Friday, August 7, 2009

BLUDE BEAT RUTS

YES IT IZ TRU DA BLUDE BEAT RUTS HAVE NEW CD IN INTERNET FOR AVAILABLITY, CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WAN2 IT VERY GUD.



...


What? New Bloody Beetroots? Fuckin' sweet!

In all seriousness, this is our first full album post since we took our break, and I figured I'd use rapidshare so if you have a problem with RS, tell us. I love me some Beetroots, and I hope you guys do too. (click the picture)


  1. Romborama (feat. All Leather)
  2. Have Mercy On Us (feat. Cecile)
  3. Storm
  4. Awesome (feat. The Cool Kids)
  5. Cornelius
  6. It’s Better a DJ On 2 Turntables
  7. Talkin’ In My Sleep (feat. Lisa Kekaula)
  8. Second Streets Have No Name (feat. Beta Bow)
  9. Butter
  10. Warp 1.9 (feat. Steve Aoki)
  11. Fucked From Above 1985
  12. Theolonius (King Voodoo)
  13. Yeyo (feat. Raw Man)
  14. Little Stars (feat. Vicarious Bliss)
  15. Warp 7.7 (feat. Steve Aoki)
  16. Make Me Blank (feat. J_davey)
  17. House Nш 84
  18. Mother
  19. I Love the Bloody Beetroots
  20. Anacletus
  21. Come La (feat. Marracash)
Enjoy some fine electro.



password: noremac

FOR ALL FILES EVER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment